Stanley Proto open end wrenches are engineered to be more efficient and stronger than ever. Proto engineers continually work to create wrenches that grip tighter and let users apply more torque without fear of fastener damage. All are coated or plated to be durable and corrosion resistant.
- Proto J3328 Short Satin Angle Open-End Wrench 7/16"
- Satin finish provides corrosion resistance and a slip resistant grip.
- 15° and 75° angle heads allow wrench to be used in four different turning angles for greater access in tight work spaces.
- Compact shank design and short length for access in confined spaces.
- Standard open end configuration.
- Double nickel strike for rust resistance and prolonged life.
- SIZE [IN]: 7/16
- OUTSIDE HEAD WIDTH 1 [IN]: 1
- HEAD THICKNESS 1 [IN]: 3/16
- OUTSIDE HEAD WIDTH 2 [IN]: 1
- HEAD THICKNESS 2 [IN]: 11/64
- OVERALL LENGTH [IN]: 4-7/16
- WEIGHT [LBS]: 0.08
- THROAT DEPTH 1 [IN]: 11/32
- THROAT DEPTH 2 [IN]: 11/32
- FINISH: Satin
- UNIT OF MEASURE: Fractional
- SPECIFICATION ASMEASME: ASME B107.100