Differential pressure gage, range 0-15 psi, minor divisions .50, MP option standard.
Select the SERIES 2000 Magnehelic® Gage for high accuracy--guaranteed within 2% of full scale--and for the wide choice of 81 models available to suit your needs precisely. Using Dwyer's simple, frictionless Magnehelic® gage movement, it quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures--either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and over-pressures.
Note: May be used with Hydrogen. Order a Buna-N diaphragm. Pressures must be less than 35 psi.
This instrument can be applied to:
- Filter Monitoring
- Air Velocity with Dwyer Pitot Tube
- Blower Vacuum Monitoring
- Fan Pressure Indication
- Duct, Room or Building Pressures
- Clean Room Positive Pressure Indication
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases. Note:May be used with hydrogen. Order a Buna-N diaphragm. Pressures must be less than 35 psi.
- Housing: Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover, Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- Accuracy: ±2% of FS (±3% on -0, -100PA, -125PA, -10MM and ±4% on -00, -60PA, -6MM ranges), throughout range at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits: -20 in Hg. to 15 psig.† (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar); MP option; 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option; 80 psig (5.52 bar).
- Overpressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gages only.
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 140°F (-6.67 to 60°C)
- Size: 4" (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Process Connections: 1/8" female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps - one pair side and one pair back.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz (510 g); MP & HP 2 lb 2 oz (963 g).
- Standard Accessories: Two 1/8" NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8" pipe thread to rubber tubing adapters and three flush mounting adapterswith screws. (Mounting and snap ring retainer substituted for three adapters in MP & HP gage accessories.)
- Agency Approval: Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II). Note: -SP models not RoHS approved.