Range 0-25 psi, 100 psi overpressure
The SERIES 682 Industrial Pressure Transmitter is designed to withstand environmental effects such as shock, vibration, temperature, and EMI/RFI. The electronics and capacitive sensor are packaged in a welded stainless steel housing and meets NEMA 4 (IP65) protection ratings.
This instrument can be applied to:
- Off-road equipment
- Hydraulic systems
- Compressor control
- Industrial engines
- Industrial refrigeration
- Service: Compatible liquids and gases.
- Wetted Parts: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel.
- Accuracy: ±.13% FS (includes non-linearity, hysteresis and non-repeatability).
- Temperature Limits: -40 to 260°F (-40 to 125°C) 10 to 90% RH, non-condensing.
- Pressure Limit: See Catalog page.
- Compensated Temperature Range: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Thermal Effect: Zero shift: 1.0% FS/100°F (% FS/50°C); span shift: ±1.5% FS/100°F (% FS/50°C).
- Power Requirements: 9-30 VDC.
- Output: 4-20 mA, 2-wire.
- Zero and Span Adjustment: ±0.5 mA, non-interactive.
- Response Time: 5 ms.
- Loop Resistance: 800 ohms.
- Electrical Connections: 2 ft (51 cm) multiconductor cable.
- Process Connection: 1/4" male NPT.
- Weight: 8 oz (227 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE.
- Shock: 200 g operating.
- Vibration: 20 g 50-2000 Hz.