The Triple Display 194 is an innovative new concept in DMM design. The unique display enables you to view more than one event at a time. This eliminates the hassle of switching back and forth to review minimum, maximum or preset comparative values. The meter is also easy to use and built to last.
The DMM 194 is a hand-held autoranging DMM. The backlit LCD can display three readings at one time. In addition to basic function of AC/DC V, AC/DC A, Ohm, Diode test, continuity, Capacitance, Frequency, there is the adaptor function. The meter also has RS232 output and software for recording information into a PC.
The DMM 194 also features:
- REC: Records Min/Max readings during specified measurement intervals.
- COMP: Compare actual reading to preset HI and LOW value for Pass/Fail testing of component
- HOLD: Tow hold system automatically holds the previous stable reading when a new one is obtained.
Additional Features and Benefits of the Model 194:
- 0.05% accuracy*, 50,000 count display, CAT IV 600volts, True RMS DMM.
- AC/DC volts, AC/DC amps, resistance, audible continuity, diode test, frequency, capacitance, and temperature Plus: db,inductance, conductance, duty cycle, pulse width and time stamp logging.
- 0.05% basic DCV accuracy
- 50,000 count display
- CAT IV 600 Volts
- True RMS DMM
- Time Stamp Logging
- Optional PC Output with A192
- Pulse Width
- Duty cycle (% pulse width modulation) for measuring modulating gas valves
The 194 comes complete with the following accessories:
- 194 Instrument
- Rubber Boot
- Fuse 0.5A
- Fuse 1oA
- Test Lead Set
- 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
- Instruction Manual