Digital Clamp Meter Amp Plus. The 291 is a hand-held manual ranging clamp digital multimeter, an affordable choice offering measurements in all basic electrical functions.
The 291 is a hand-held manual ranging clamp DMM. The 291 is an affordable choice offering measurements in all basic electrical functions.
- Agency UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian Safety Standards. Meets CE and IEC 1010.
- 4000 Count Improves the resolution on all functions and ranges.
- Data Hold Maintains the reading on the display for hard to read areas.
- Peak Mode Measure the inrush current of motors, relays
- Sleep Mode Automatically powers down after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Bar Graph: When measuring frequency, bar graph indicates current level.
- Peak Mode: For start-up and inrush currents.
- Sleep Mode: Preserves battery life.
- Data Hold: Holds the reading on the display for easy viewing.
- 700 Amps AC
- Measure AC/DC volts, resistance and continuity
- Peak hold function
- Data hold
- CAT III 600 V rated
- cULus 61010
- 3-year limited warranty
- Carrying Pouch
- Test Lead Set
- Instruction Manual