Measure up to 1,832°F, non-contact (IR) thermometer with laser sighting. Same great features of the 383a with an even wider IR temperature range.
- Temperature range: 0°F to 1832°F (-18°C to 1000°C)
- Repeatable measurements, 0.1° resolution readings
- Temperature compensated for accurate readings
- Hold function
- Easy-to-use one button operation
- °C and °F selectable
- Distance to spot ratio 9:1
- Laser sighting
- Easy to read LCD with backlight
- Auto off
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does “distance to spot ratio” mean?
The laser spot needs to be showing inside the target area. An 8:1 “distance to spot ratio” means you are measuring a 1” diameter area at a distance of 8”.
- How far can I measure?
Distance is unlimited. The size of the target area sets the limit on distance for accurate measurements. Example: If the area you wish to measure is 1 foot in diameter, then you will need to be within 8 feet to record an accurate temperature.
- What is the smallest target I can read?
Approximately one-half inch in diameter.
- What is emmisivity?
This is a ratio of an object’s infrared emission compared to a theoretical black body considered 1. Emissivity is always less than 1. Adjustable emissivity allows your non-contact thermometer to be adjusted to the surface you are checking to make readings more accurate.