Isolation valve for oil changes without losing vacuum in the system.
Built-in vacuum indicator gauge.
Wide-mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling. The SuperEvac™ vacuum pump is a highly efficient, two-stage rotary vane oil-sealed pump field-rated at 15 microns or better. The lower the micron rating, the better the pump performance.
- Isolation valve for oil changes without losing vacuum in the system
- Built-in vacuum indicator gauge
- Wide-mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling. Doubles as pump exhaust—threaded to attach garden hose for exhausting to remote location
- Large oil sight glass for easy monitoring of oil level
- Large brass oil drain for easy access to fast oil changes
- Gas ballast valve keeps oil cleaner, longer during evacuation of wet systems
- Internal intake check valve prevents oil backup into the system during a power failure
- Intake filter screen keeps damaging particles from entering the pump
- Heavy duty rotors and bearings
- Heavy duty steel handle with lift hook for well-balanced carrying
- Tethered port caps stay with the pump
- Metal with rubber overlay base for stability
- Made in the USA
8.0 CFM Specifications
- 1/4″ and 1/2″ Male flare intake
- 43 oz. oil capacity
- 17.5″ L x 6″ W x 11.5″ H
- 32.0 lbs. (14.5 kg)